Chip Timed Finish Line and Results
With a state of the art disposable chip timing, we can provide accurate and fast race results for races up to 5000, with add-on capabilities of up to 20,000 participants. Our system will allow for immediate results to be posted on several viewable flat panel finish line displays the moment a runner crosses the line. Our services include bib programming, labeling and preparation, advanced packet pickup and race day registration support with bib-chip verification, and a professional finish line truss system.
Features and Capabilities
- Systems can read up to 1,000 chips per second
- No dangerous mats or ramps for athletes to trip/slip on
- Read accuracy up to 1,000th of a second
- Disposable chips that work in rain, mud, and snow
- Ideal for 5K/10K races, Full/Half Marathons, Triathlons, Cycling, and more
- Announcer screens for race staff and PA announcer
- Real-time results that can be viewed at any time
- Live race-results displayed on large LCD screens (optional)
- Real-time text messages to cell phones (optional)
- Live updates to web site with race results
- High-speed chip reads for cycling or motocross events
- Start and finish line towers with custom banners (optional)
For more information, contact Bill Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org or (336) 725-0583.